Enterprise Ireland LeanTransformAnnual Savings of circa €1M - 50% Grant Funding Available
Enterprise Ireland LeanTransform
Save up to 50% on your operational costs, improve sales, and become more competitive through EI’s LeanTransform Programme.
50% Grant Funding Available.
Enterprise Ireland‘s LeanTransform Programme is for SME’s’ and Large Businesses.
LeanTransform Business Programme Benefits
Global Green Sustainability clients have realised significant competitive and sustainable financial benefits from adopting Lean principles in their businesses. Companies participating in Global Green LeanTransform Business Programmes typically realise the following annual benefits:
- Annual savings of circa €1M
- Deliver company-wide transformation in culture and productivity performance; building capability and capacity in people and processes
- Embed the competencies necessary for on-going competitiveness gains in the company
- Result in sustainable improvement in the business and across its supply chain
- Incorporate Green Competitiveness – energy, waste, and water saving opportunities
LeanTransform is a large scale, extensive and holistic company transformation programme delivered by an external training team of international reputation.
The LeanTransform initiative is primarily designed for larger companies with significant operations who can demonstrate to Enterprise Ireland that they have existing capability and resources to implement a programme of this scale.
Assignments will typically run for at least one year. The assignment is preceded by a scoping exercise.
- LEAN – Automation,
- LEAN – Benchmarking Exercises,
- LEAN – Business Process Tools & Technologies,
- LEAN – Environment/Sustainability,
- LEAN – Factory Layout,
- LEAN – Finance,
- LEAN – Lean Software Supports,
- LEAN – Marketing,
- LEAN – Operations & Lean,
- LEAN – Logistics
- LEAN – Supply Chain
- LEAN – e-business
- LEAN – Management Information Systems (MIS)
- LEAN – Procurement,
- LEAN – Product/Service Development,
- LEAN – Quality,
- LEAN – Sales,
- LEAN – Strategy,
- LEAN – Visualisation of MIS
Lean tools and techniques are helping companies across the globe to address competitiveness issues within their businesses by building the capability of their people to identify problems and improve operations.
The Lean business offer is not just for manufacturing companies. Software and internationally traded services companies can avail of funding under the Lean Offer to drive improvements and efficiencies in their business.
Contact Us & Apply Today
To apply for the LeanTransform Programme an online application is required from the company through Enterprise Ireland’s website. We can assist your business in completing the online application form. We have developed an online video tutorial giving step by step instructions and information for completing the online application form. Further to this we can also host a screen share where we can be of further assistance if required.
Contact Niall Kiernan (Programme Manager) Today on 071 9611722 or firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we can assist your business through the LeanTransform Programme.
There are three programmes on offer
- 8 Week duration
- Cost reduction programme
- Basic lean principles
- Significant use of Lean Techniques
- Significant productivity improvement
- Grant of up to 50% + Lean Champion support
- Project Duration: 1 – 2 years
- Company-wide transformation
- Sustainable programme establishment